1. To support the Region with development, implementation and maintenance of organisation’s ERP systems by:
a. Undertaking general systems administrative functions in the region such as setting up new users, creating new user groups, setting the record level security and assigning users to the right user group or removal or users.
b. Coordinate system support tasks of respective countries at Regional level based on the expected service level and escalate support requests to IRW Global Support team if necessary and when required.
c. Ensure that all AX Champions, users and ICT Support Staff in every IR country in the region are fully trained, design and update training material and competent and able to provide user support online as well as locally at the required service level.
d. Supporting the AX users with report generation and general user queries. Responsible for development of frequently asked question and solutions for common and recurring issues.
e. Perform systems monitoring of Regional countries AX companies regularly such identify any irregularities if any in consultation with international accounts supervisor, RFM, RFCs or SFIM from database log, open journals and other source documents, pending workflows and clearing outstanding items during month end.
f. Participate in systems testing of customisation, development and AX and Atlas reports. Provide support functionalities in system, project creation, budget upload and others.
g. Providing project support role in ensuring that project documentation, records, data gathering and maintaining the project extranet site is effective, efficient and timely.
h. Coordinating and providing technical and functional support to Regional finance team in provision of financial analysis, reconciliations, provision of reports etc.
i. Working together with Regional Finance Teams to identify issues and develop action plans to address issues and identify resource requirements
j. When requested, provide support to the ERP (AX) Systems team in deployment of the system to all IR entities globally including new company setup and configuration, user training and support and month end close. This may involve travelling to other countries outside Regional region.
2. To support the department and its wider stakeholders
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have zero tolerance policy towards SEAH and doesn’t support any action that promote or encourage SEAH.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
1. Master’s/Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent.
2. A working knowledge of ERP and AX systems requirements and AX technical systems support.
3. Excellent skills in Excel especially data analysis to produce meaningful reports to users
4. Able to identify problems and propose solutions
5. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
6. Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
7. Experience of linkages between organisational, operational and processes.
8. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of the AX Systems team and communicate effectively with other departments and overseas offices.
3 years’ experience with Master’s degree & 5 years with Bachelor degree
1. Strong background in User Support and customer service
2. Experience of working in ERP and in systems administration
3. Strong background in AX processes and internal controls
4. Experience of helping to improve systems, processes and procedures
5. Working autonomously and independently
6. Experience of dealing with employee/field office enquires
“Please note, Islamic Relief is only able to accept applications from candidates who are eligible/allowed to work in the Pakistan.”
pWe are an independent non-governmental organisation (NGO) founded in the UK in 1984 by a group of concerned postgraduate students. Working in over 30 countries worldwide, we respond to disasters and emergencies, as well as promote sustainable economic and social development by working with local communities – regardless of race, religion or gender./p