Do you want to be a part of the international development team?
Do you have practical solutions for practical problems?
Are you a “hands-on” developer and a “big-picture” thinker?
Do you believe you can work on enterprise products for an international audience?
If so, let us know.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with C#, WebApi, OWIN, Identity Server, Git, SQL Server and Visual Studio
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience across the full stack e.g., MVC, Web API, SQL
- Web API development, monitoring, and management
- An understanding of authentication patterns, security, throttling, performance, and reliability
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Solid experience with Agile/Scrum and development practices such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration/Deployment and Code Reviews
- Database experience including design, T-SQL, debugging and optimization
- Experience with Atlassian stack - Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
- Proven experience writing technical documentation