- The teacher works as coordinator is responsible for leading the complete house at Isra Valley School and has responsibility for the academic needs of the students.
- Assisting students to identify their academic values and goals, consistent with their capabilities, interests, and educational backgrounds.
- Clarifying pertinent information and discussing the implications toward students academic success.
- Being accessible and available to students to respond to their questions and concerns.
- Clarifying academic policies, regulations, requirements, procedures, and other information.
- Maintaining professional integrity, confidentiality, respect, and sensitivity in advising.
- Respecting students individual needs and diversity.
- Assisting students to independently monitor their progress toward achieving their educational.
- Informing students of the roles and responsibilities of the advisor/student relationship.
- Maintaining currency in academic advising trends and techniques through professional development.
- Support staff and students for the smooth functioning of the Educational system. You shall ensure that the RSS curriculum is followed completely and comprehensively with full adherence to RSS teaching standards and methodology.
Skills Interpersonal, leadership skills, Administrative skills, Experience of teaching Job Details
Job Channel: Women Jobs
Functional Area: Teachers/Education, Training & Development
Total Positions: 3 Posts
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Islamabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sialkot, Muzaffarabad,Wah Cantt, Pakistan
Age: 25 - 35 Years Minimum Education: Masters Career Level: Experienced Professional Minimum Experience: 3 Years (IBDP experienced)