If you want to earn while learning the latest and greatest technologies, and have a real passion for software development. Are you are waiting for an excellent chance to join a dynamic and welcoming team and who can broaden your knowledge, where you will be taking on a number roles and work within diverse fields and technologies?
Then now is your chance to explore the possibilities, tap in to your creativity, and make your ideas a reality.
We offer competitive salary packages, consisting of Gratuity, Annuity, Life and Medical Insurance/Care, paid off leave, semi annual increments, and other perks.
We are currently seeking the services of Microsoft Dynamics CRM experts and SQL Server DBAs.
** Salary is negotiable based on experience and skill set candidates - Please apply stating your current salary, expected salary, and your ambitions.**
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 / 2011
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 / 2010
- Microsoft Dynamics POS 2009
- 4+ years of experience with SQL Server.
- Supports all activities related to the administration of computerized databases.
- Designs, creates, and maintains databases in a client/server environment.
- Conducts quality control and auditing of databases in a client/server environment to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
- Advises users on access to various client/server databases.
- Includes maintenance of database dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards and procedures, file design and storage, and integration of systems through database design.
- Installation and deployment
- Applications Development
- Integration with other applications
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years .NET development experience, 2 years working with either or in combinations of Dynamics CRM / GP / POS and SharePoint, and light exposure to middleware would be ideal.
- Candidate should have Strong initiative, customer-service orientation and commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.- Ability to recognize billable opportunities and secure other remote or custom development work.- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.- Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback.- Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge. Well-organized, self-directed team player.- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, partners and others.- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve