Quality Resource a US based Multi-National Digital Marketing firm is looking for Adwords/PPC specialist who is a good creative and proactive thinker to plan, manage and optimize successful PPC (pay per click) especially Google Ads campaigns. We are searching for a talented, creative individual with at least 2 years of experience in paid search advertising to join our team. Adwords certification will be a plus point.Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create and run Google Ads/Adwords PPC campaigns by maintaining good CTR and quality score.. Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites
.• Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management.
• Continually monitor, revise, and optimize ad text as necessary.
• Proven experience of running successful ads with high CTR.
• Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
• Communicate regularly with clients on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis.
• Performing other SEM duties as assigned.