The primary role of this position will include Installations administration and maintaining Asterisk PBX/Asterisk Predicative Dialer. Maintaining and resolving multiple customers needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Installations Managing and administration of Asterisk PBX
- Setting up new users Skills, Services and Voice Mail
- Connecting SIP Phones to PBX
- Adding and Managing SIP Lines that connected to the PBX and Dialer, Working with IVR, Queues.
- Assist in Managing and debugging Asterisk Predicted Dialer
- Maintaining installed Asterisk services installed in a variety of capacities. Maintenance includes all aspects of proactive maintenance, configuration management, upgrading/updating, and performance optimization.
- Building and imaging servers, maintain Asterisk/Linux images and distributions.
- Experience compiling, building and installing Asterisk in both new and existing environments.
- All other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills & Requirements
Understanding of Asterisk and add-on modules is required
Understanding of VoIP termination through SIP, IAX & H.323 is required
Experienced VoIP & network troubleshooting (strong Asterisk skills are required)
Solid understanding in a LINUX environment (CentOS 5 & 6, 7, VMWare ).
In-depth understanding of Asterisk and Free PBX in a flash configuration files and ability to migrate files between various versions.
Practical experience using PBX systems in call center environments including ACD maintenance and operation.
Understanding of Multiple hardware platforms.
Ability to generate and apply patch files, perform debug/backtrace work, and effectively communicate with software developers to enhance code for increased functionality or bug fixes.
Proficient at working in an agile team environment sharing engineering & support work.
Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
Excellent customer Service skills and the ability to work with all levels of personnel
Highly organized and detail oriented
Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Additional Skills or Desired Learning Topics Considered a Plus
• 2 Years’ experience working in a telecomm department
• BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience
pITRC providing 24/7 IT Support to clients over the globe, We are also offering application development, web services and Resource Outsourcing services . We also Manage Cloud for our Clients . Penetration testing , Secure Solutions./p