We are a IT firm providing third-party IT services worldwide. Our services include Break-Fixes, Roll-Outs, Data Center Support, Cisco Support, Network & Desktop Support, End User Computing, IT Stock Storages.
You will be part of our back-end support office based in Rawalpindi.
1 year contract initially with the possibility of extension.
We require Technical Support Engineer for our company.
Remote Technical Support:
Remote Technical Support:-
- 3+ year experience
- CISCO / CCNA certified
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft and desktop support.
- Cisco/networking knowledge.
- Advanced PC/Laptop/Server and other hardware knowledge
- Excellent theoretical/Practical concepts
- Flexibility to work on odd hours.
- Ability to troubleshoot internal IT infrastructure issues
- Strong hands-on experience implementing and troubleshooting Cisco networking equipment, protocols, and features e.g. Cisco routers, ASA series Firewalls, routers, switches, LAN/WLAN issues.
- Knowledge and troubleshooting of TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP Server, NAT, SSID, WPA/WPA2, TKIP, AES, VPN, TELNET, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, SNMP, DNS, PING.
- Experience with Windows 2003/2008 Server
- The candidate will provide technical solutions to clients from identification through to implementation.
- The candidate will conduct technical discussions and trainings session with clients and our field engineers.
- The candidate will be fully involved online in the execution of the all IT related Projects.
- The candidate will guide and train the field engineers for the relevant tasks.
- Good understanding of hardware like switches and routers, servers, integrated services, WAN, LAN Modules, VPN, -Security, wireless and network protocols like BGP, OSPF etc.
- Corresponding with international clients through emails and calls.
- Good communication skills