Required Skills (* skills are mandatory to apply):
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross-platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS, and Xamarin.Forms applications using Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services.
- Strong knowledge in C#.net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of MVC Web API’s is an advantage.
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android, Windows, and iOS.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design.
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem-solving skills and capabilities.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum approach is a must.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development.
- Ability to complete all phases of the software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support.
- Expert on Source Control like SVN & Github is preferred.
- Must be a team player and self-starter with the ability to communicate clearly with clients and team-embers in English as Main Language.
- Candidate should be any graduate/post-graduate in Computer Science or related degree program.
Eligibility Criteria (All of below is required):
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (Specially in the English language).
- At least 2 years of relevant industry experience is required.
Cultural Fit at Xcellence-IT:
- You love learning, you love teaching
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You enjoy doing it the right first time and utilize tools & techniques to constantly excel in what you work to deliver it on time.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.