Reporting directly to CEO, ITC Logistics is looking for a Senior Manager Administration & HR, responsible for overall supervision and control of company Administrative functions, HR and workforce management & payroll (including fleet driver force) and safety & security of company facilities and assets.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
· Overall supervision and administrative control of company facilities, assets and workforce.
· Overall responsibility for instituting processes and controls for maintenance and security of company facilities, assets, stores and manpower.
· Supervise, develop and implement processes and policies for HR management of company workforce and operational staff.
· Develop and implement SOP’s and strategies to ensure the company policies and operations adhere to the highest safety and operational standards.
· Recommend and implement systems and procedures to better track and analyze of performance of company logistics fleet and handle driver management issues.
· Supervise and implement SOP’s for maintenance of company transport fleet, workshop operations, preventive maintenance procedures, fuel efficiency and loss prevention measures,
· Manage and oversee company stores, warehouse, workshop and inventory management.
· Recommend operational standards and protocols for logistics operations, mechanical transport and maintenance procedures.
· Institute processes and controls for prevention of theft and investigation of security breaches and safety violations, and initiate disciplinary proceedings.
· Devise and implement an effective workforce /HR management system that accurately records employee contribution and performance.
· Oversee payroll preparation and disbursement of compensation to company employees in remote locations.
· Manage company relations with employees and staff and ensure adherence to company policies and protocols.
· Develop HR, security and safety protocols and arrange periodic trainings for staff and facilities management.
· Improve and monitor manpower reporting, discipline and utilization.
· Maintain relations with local and federal officials, regulatory agencies and key stakeholders to assist in continuity of operations.
· Relationship management with clients security counterparts to maintain operational control and provide input on safety related matters
· Make recommendations to management for improvement in processes and controls to achieve overall company targets.
· Confer with other operational departments to ensure uniformity and coordination of company strategy and objectives.