Reporting directly to CEO, ITC Logistics is looking for a Senior Manager Administration & HR, responsible for overall supervision and control of company Administrative functions, HR and workforce management & payroll (including fleet driver force) and safety & security of company facilities and assets.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
· Overall supervision and administrative control of company facilities, assets and workforce.
· Overall responsibility for instituting processes and controls for maintenance and security of company facilities, assets, stores and manpower.
· Supervise, develop and implement processes and policies for HR management of company workforce and operational staff.
· Develop and implement SOP’s and strategies to ensure the company policies and operations adhere to the highest safety and operational standards.
· Recommend and implement systems and procedures to better track and analyze of performance of company logistics fleet and handle driver management issues.
· Supervise and implement SOP’s for maintenance of company transport fleet, workshop operations, preventive maintenance procedures, fuel efficiency and loss prevention measures,
· Manage and oversee company stores, warehouse, workshop and inventory management.
· Recommend operational standards and protocols for logistics operations, mechanical transport and maintenance procedures.
· Institute processes and controls for prevention of theft and investigation of security breaches and safety violations, and initiate disciplinary proceedings.
· Devise and implement an effective workforce /HR management system that accurately records employee contribution and performance.
· Oversee payroll preparation and disbursement of compensation to company employees in remote locations.
· Manage company relations with employees and staff and ensure adherence to company policies and protocols.
· Develop HR, security and safety protocols and arrange periodic trainings for staff and facilities management.
· Improve and monitor manpower reporting, discipline and utilization.
· Maintain relations with local and federal officials, regulatory agencies and key stakeholders to assist in continuity of operations.
· Relationship management with clients security counterparts to maintain operational control and provide input on safety related matters
· Make recommendations to management for improvement in processes and controls to achieve overall company targets.
· Confer with other operational departments to ensure uniformity and coordination of company strategy and objectives.
Established in 2007, ITC was set up a with a clear vision to be a market leader in the trucking and logistics industry in Pakistan. Specializing in trucking, surface transportation and warehousing, today ITC is one of the fastest growing logistics companies in the country, recognized for its innovat ...Read More