Reporting directly to the CEO, ITC Logistics is looking for a Senior Manager Fleet Service & Maintenance, responsible for overall supervision and administrative control of company’s large trucking fleet, maintenance facilities across Pakistan, assets & workforce along with safety & security of company’s facilities and assets.
Detailed Duties & Responsibilities:
· Overall supervision and administrative control of company’s fleet, maintenance facilities, assets and workforce.
· Overall responsibility for instituting processes and controls for maintenance, service & security of company facilities, assets, stores and manpower.
· Supervise, develop and implement SOP’s, processes & policies for maintenance management of company workforce & operational staff.
· Develop & implement SOP’s & strategies to ensure the company policies and operations adhere to the highest safety and operational standards.
· Recommend and implement systems and procedures to better track and analyze of performance of company logistics fleet and handle driver management issues.
· Supervise and implement SOP’s for maintenance of company transport fleet, workshop operations, preventive maintenance procedures, fuel efficiency and loss prevention measures,
· Manage and oversee company stores, warehouse, workshop and inventory management.
· Recommend operational standards and protocols for logistics operations, mechanical transport and maintenance procedures.
· Institute processes and controls for prevention of theft and investigation of security breaches and safety violations, and initiate disciplinary proceedings.
· Manage company relations with employees and staff and ensure adherence to company policies and protocols.
· Develop security & safety protocols and arrange periodic safety & Maintenance trainings for staff and facilities management.
· Improve and monitor manpower reporting, discipline and utilization.
· Maintain relations with local and federal officials, regulatory agencies and key stakeholders to assist in continuity of operations.
· Relationship management with clients security counterparts to maintain operational control and provide input on safety related matters
· Make recommendations to management for improvement in processes and controls to achieve overall company targets.
· Confer with other operational departments to ensure uniformity and coordination of company strategy and objectives.
Minimum Requirements: Retired from Pak Army or Air Force; Preferably from Army Supply Core (ASC) or equivalent force; Must have commanded & supervised Mechanical Transport (MT) or Maintenance Battalion/ Unit. DAE & Logistics background would be a plus.
For non-armed forces candidate: Minimum 15 yrs experience & demonstrative skills in managing and supervising Heavy Vehicle workshop or Fleet Maintenance Operations. Experience with an automaker preferred; DAE & Logistics background will be a plus
Established in 2007, ITC was set up a with a clear vision to be a market leader in the trucking and logistics industry in Pakistan. Specializing in trucking, surface transportation and warehousing, today ITC is one of the fastest growing logistics companies in the country, recognized for its innovat ...Read More