We are a full-cycle software development company with niche expertise and a focus on the latest technologies. We have been helping companies achieve their goals with impactful, industry-specific software solutions. We are proud to earn the trust of our loyal clients from all over the globe.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our clients’ Social Media strategy and campaign management in order to increase online presence, revenue and improve marketing and sales department efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Some of your job responsibilities
● Develop, implement and manage our digital marketing strategy
● Be able to use Adobe Photoshop or similar tools to create graphical designs to be used in posts, websites, branding etc.
● Measure the success of every social media campaign / define important social media KPIs
● Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
● Work closely with clients, marketing, SEO & sales team to ensure content is informative to generate more leads and engagement.
● Plan, and deliver on overall campaign strategy
● Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a stron network
● Critical thinker, problem-solver with Good time-management skills
● Minimum essential A-levels / Intermediate
● Preferred Bachelors / undergraduate
Skills and tools
● Fully familiar and experienced with using/manipulating all social media platforms.
● To create content, experience with Adobe Photoshop/Corel, Canva, InDesign and similar designing tools is a must have.
● Experience in using SEMRUSH or similar tool to monitor, handle, create social media content
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Google Docs.
● Candidate should know how to set up and use facebook pixels, facebook ad manager, google analytics, google adwords, sem
● Be able to multitask and effectively report progress / results daily, weekly and monthly.
● 14 days leave holidays + public holidays in Pakistan.
● Never work on your birthday again!
, ● Competitive salary