We are recruiting for individuals to join us in becoming successful in Development and designing! Ideal candidates will be responsible for all round technical support, processing technical issues and providing assistance to support users. You don't need to have experience, but to be considered all we ask is that you have a genuine passion in starting a career within IT and designing.
Designer and Developer
Complete knowledge of Adobe creative Digital: Website designs - UI/UX, banners, email marketing graphics, social media images, and engaging presentations. Photo editing. Packaging: Designing and conceptualising packaging for an extensive range of tech products. Print Design: Logos, brochures, branding, product guides, and exhibition stands.
- Java, C++,SQL AngularJS, Linux, Unix and Oracle, OBE, Spring Framework
- Knowledge of Python scripting.
- A strong understanding of monitoring and improving a website's search visibility
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Competent user of tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog etc.
- Knowledge of link building for SEO
- Excellent communication skills including telephone, email and face to face
- Strong client management and administrative skills
- Plan SEO strategy based on data in order to achieve campaign objectives.
- Manage organic SEO campaigns.
- Present findings to clients
- Preparing technical briefs for developers.
- Managing SEO tools such as SEO Monitor, Deep Crawl and Moz.
- Ability to use google analytics and similar statistical packages.
- In-depth knowledge of search marketing and the future of digital marketing in general.
- Confident presenting to a group and talking to clients