Digital Marketing Assistant/SEO expert is required to combine his efforts with other areas such as technical support related to IT matters, SEO, and sales in order to plan and execute online marketing campaigns.
You will also be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and SEO. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, sharing new digital marketing ideas and optimize user experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Link Building for our websites (Advance Strategies)
- SEO On Page Implementation
- Optimizing web content for SEO strategies.
- Advising about new trends in Digital Marketing
- Managing & Updating Social Media profiles of our Company
- Must be able to work on individual level and deliver results
Candidate having Experience in Networking, Resolving IT issues, Windows, Email Clients (Outlook) will be preferred.