A Construction Company requires the services of Female Accountants who can handle the company’s accounts, based in Peshawar Office.
An interested candidate will take care of our all accounts related tasks. Maintaining of Books of Accounts, Processing, and submission of Invoices to Customers and payments to suppliers. Preparation and review of Accounting records and Financial Statements. Reporting to Senior Management on Finance Issues and Performance Review and Investigation of Accounting and Financial Record. She will be handling procedures including bank statements and vendor reconciliations, calculating tax payments and returns.
• The Accountant will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Essential knowledge about day to day bookkeeping, filing and accounts handling;
• Remarkable reporting and analytical skills;
• Familiarity with accounting procedures and regulations;
• Ability to work on MS Office and Excel spreadsheet;
• Basic knowledge about Accounting Software (QuickBooks, Fresh Books) is a plus;
• Hard working with a target oriented approach towards tasks;
• Aptitude for spotting accounting & numerical mistakes;
• Problem solving and time management skills;
• Assisting the accounts team in relevant matters;
• Graduation in Business, Commerce from an HEC recognized university
Candidates must have at least 02 Years’ of relevant experience including:
- Excellent business communication skills.
A candidate of University Town or nearby locality will be preferred.