Different positions vacant in reputable school at Karachi for females.
• Branch Head
• Primary section Head (AMI OR LMI Certified)
• Montessori Trained Teachers (LMI & AMI)
• Subject Teachers for Grade (I – VIII)
• Sports Teacher
Responsible for time table management, student performance follow-up on daily or weekly basis, communications with the parents/guardians on student attendance, dairy communications with parents, class performance, conduct and student academics monitoring.
Monitoring of the school teaching and support staff and students for the smooth functioning of the Educational system. Ensuring that the curriculum is followed completely and comprehensively with full adherence to teaching standards and methodology.
Day to day Monitoring, Evaluation and implementation In house curriculum for all subjects across all tiers from Montessori to Preparatory levels, and including External Examination with CIE/Ed excel teaching plans and syllabus break-downs, teaching methodology, assessment mechanism .
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Leadership and an ability to go an extra mile to get the job done.
- Good written and oral English.
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
- A hand on approach to Email communication and MS office applications.
- Problem assessing and solving skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Commitment, excitement and dedication to work.
- Managing multiple tasks within time frame without being stressed.