TMC is as passionate as it gets because we are showing consistent promising growth, and we intend to keep doing that. We, therefore, require members for this journey as human resource is amongst the strongest factors for growth! Browse us, our history, presence and get to know us. We'd love to get to know you as well, if you find positions available with us that challenge & excite you, then strike them head on and apply.
We believe in honesty, integrity and hard work and we expect them from our prospective candidates. Apply with us if these qualities are abundant within you and we hope to see you as a member of our community!
- Are you good at talking? Public speaking? -Can you hold a good conversation and engage the other person CONFIDENTLY?
- Are you well-versed in HR and all its requriements We require a well rounded confident applicant for performing HR duties.
- Expereience in recruiting/hiring talent is required.
Study the following requirements and if you are geared up to perfom then apply away.
- Maintain Human Resources (Organizational staff) & HR staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees via establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Select and supervise Human Resources consultants, attorneys, and training specialists, coordinate company use of insurance brokers/carriers, pension administrators, and other outside sources.
- Develop and roll out the HR manuals, policies. Prepare employees for assignments by establishing/ conducting orientations and trainings.
- Develop and roll out highly integrated internship program, which enhances Employer branding and specially the portfolio of our talent pool.
- Apply for/implement ISO 9001:2008 certification, via undergoing GAP analysis and other tools, thereby implementing SOP’s, and assigning/updating JD’s in liaison with management. Maintain/Re-define grading/salary plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; monitoring, preparing & scheduling pay budgets + individual pay actions.
- Ensure high HR service level: Planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results, coach and discipline employees; schedule management conferences with employees; resolving employee matters (joining, confirmations, assessments, clearance, leaves, etc.)
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing, retrieval, archival system
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Establish high service level of HR through developing various tools for the execution and monitoring of HR operations
- Re-examine existing employee benefits, welfare schemes & year-end events. Study & assess benefit needs/trends; recommend benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining, evaluating, awarding benefit contract bids. Plan the company's philanthropic and charitable giving through senior management.