· Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
· Plans concept by studying information and materials.
· Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
· Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
· Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
· Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
· Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
· Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We know people want to work for a company that cares and we do. Corporate social responsibility has always been part of our heritage. We believe a company can only maintain success by making a valuable contribution to society. Getting involved in our local communities, giving something back to socie ...Read More