Summary Responsible for updating, enhancing and producing training materials, identifying, recommending and administering ongoing new training in alignment with call center customer service philosophy and business needs Responsibilities
- Partners with department leaders to identify training needs for new hires and existing employees
- Partners with management team to keep appropriate personnel appraised on ever changing policies and procedures to ensure a consistent customer experience.
- Conducts new hire classes on a regular basis, including the preparation of all training materials and facilities associated with each class.
- Conducts recurrent training classes, meetings, and seminars during times of policy, procedure, and or protocol updates.
- Modifies teaching style to accommodate the many different learning techniques that may present in new hires and current employees. (i.e. Role Playing exercises, Simulations, Team Exercises, Group Discussion, Videos, and or Lectures).
- Working with internal Quality Assurance teams to conduct informal/formal training needs assessments, identify training gaps, and drive improvements to training curriculum and or delivery.
- Creating, implementing, and maintaining training materials required for the development of product knowledge, process awareness, system expertise, and call handling skills.
- Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are “best in field".
- Ensures 100percent adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to systems, data and proprietary information.
- Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Understands and embraces the business and call center operations strategic direction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
2 or more years of training experience in call center