● Analyze business requirements, specifications and technical design documents to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
● Work with the lead developer to build an effective testing strategy to meet the acceptance criteria to deliver quality products.
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test methods and automation test cases for new or existing projects and run tests with a focus on performance, coverage and automation and make sure it’ll work accurately as documented in the requirements as well as established standards.
● Perform thorough regression, stress and load tests (manual and automated) that facilitate data gathering and test method execution of test cases or test scripts.
● Monitor, Identify, record, document and track bugs, questionable functions, errors and inconsistencies in program functions, outputs, online screens and content and make sure that all processes and procedures for testing are established as per standards defined by the organization.
● Create test reports to describe each feature and program evaluation, and correction and release them to a standard that could be provided as release notes to clients.
● Establish and maintain structured testing methodology and process definitions in collaboration with development team.
● Identify design and process improvements or corrections, error trends and/or root causes and make recommendations for resolution to development team and management.
● Collaborate closely with lead developer to resolve issues discovered during testing.
● Coordinate with the team to ensure readiness for each software release.
Who we think will be a great fit…
● Minimum of 3 or more years’ of proven experience as SQA Engineer
● Strong understanding of SDLC, Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices.
● Must have core testing skills such as white/black box, regression, Usability/UI/Flow
● Must have development experience in PHP, JS, HTML, CSS
● Must have experience with Selenium or Web Driver
● Must be a team player with stress handling skills
● Must have analytical and problem-solving aptitude with strong organizational skills
● Must have effective communication and time management skills
● Must have documentation, reporting and support skills
● Should be a naturally curious personality with the ability to break program in a constructive manner.
● Attention to detail and accuracy.
We know people want to work for a company that cares and we do. Corporate social responsibility has always been part of our heritage. We believe a company can only maintain success by making a valuable contribution to society. Getting involved in our local communities, giving something back to socie ...Read More