● Advise and Design strategic content calendar
● Planning all social content in line with seoand marketing campaigns and driving different content across the various social channels to engage audiences.
● Development of social media contenti.e. creating and curating amazing imagery across the platforms aligned with the brand and business goals.
● Responsible for measuring and evaluating success/failure of social media and content activities and campaigns
● Explore opportunities for traffic/revenue growth via content, social and digital activations channels based on data analysis
● Regular reporting of key trends and topics to help drive stakeholder insight
● Must ensure KPI’s and Measurable Metrics are in place to manage the ROI to support the budgeted investment and campaign effectiveness.
● Working closely with the team to assess, attribute and drive incremental revenue growth via content, social media and digital activations.
● Monitoring campaign results and analyzing key metrics.
● Create post-campaign response tracking and R.O.I. as well as a more detailed campaign response analysis. Use analyses to design strategies for future campaigns.
● Create social media customer profiles by demographic and behavioral characteristics
● Track customer behavior such as response, product selection, etc.
● Process routine reports by extracting data from the operational databases and analytics.
● Prepare periodic reports that track key performance metrics including trend and ratio analysis.
● Perform reconciliation, monitoring, process documentation and analysis of assigned key processes and systems
● Identify and escalate opportunities to improve performance in content and social media marketing
● Use Excel and other reporting tools to prepare and analyze reports about marketing data and trends.
● Monitor & track competitors performance
Who we think will be a great fit…
● Minimum of 5or more years’ of proven experience as Social Media and PPC Expert
● Must have strong understanding of business manager
● Must have proficiency in campaign development and implementation
● Must have proven track record with PPC campaigns
● Must have proficiency in Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio and Webtrends.
● Must have superior writing, editing, proofreading and grammar skills with a proven ability to create unique and compelling positioning and messaging.
● Must be a team player with stress handling skills
● Must have analytical and problem-solving aptitude with strong organizational skills
● Must have effective communication and time management skills
● Attention to detail and accuracy.
● Should be self-starter and able to work in fast paced agile development environment
● Must have proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
● Must be Passionate and driven. A demonstrated willingness to roll-up sleeves and do what it takes to drive initiatives to success.
We know people want to work for a company that cares and we do. Corporate social responsibility has always been part of our heritage. We believe a company can only maintain success by making a valuable contribution to society. Getting involved in our local communities, giving something back to socie ...Read More