● Conception and design of innovative, usable, technically feasible, consistent, effective user interfaces for responsive websites.
● Analyzing and evaluating current front-end design/usability challenges and implementing effective design solutions.
● Creating and maintaining the design style guide and user experience guidelines.
● Creating PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS.
● Creating wireframe and mockups for proposed project pages and update them as needed.
● Designing a range of graphics including icons, logos, infographics and videos.
● From concept to final product, competing all stages of design
● Maintain open communication with team members
Who we think will be a great fit
● Minimum of 3 years’ of experience in Front-end Development
● Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/indesign/Fireworks and wire-framing tools
● Strong typography, color and composition skills
● Ability to hit deadlines without compromising quality
● Excellent time management and organizational skills.
● Attention to detail and accuracy.
● Exceptional creativity and innovation.
● Must have excellent web and graphic design portfolio.
● Please provide link to your portfolio in your cover letter
It would also be beneficial to have experience in;
● Adobe Premiere / Cyberlink Power Director
We know people want to work for a company that cares and we do. Corporate social responsibility has always been part of our heritage. We believe a company can only maintain success by making a valuable contribution to society. Getting involved in our local communities, giving something back to socie ...Read More