· Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
· Testing and improving the design of the website.
· Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
· Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
· Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
· Working with different content management systems.
· Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
· Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
· Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
· Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Skills and Qualifications:
Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
· Good understanding of content management systems specifically wordpress.
We know people want to work for a company that cares and we do. Corporate social responsibility has always been part of our heritage. We believe a company can only maintain success by making a valuable contribution to society. Getting involved in our local communities, giving something back to socie ...Read More