- Someone with amazing content writing skills that create awesomeness
- Creating the story and construct narratives that resonated around brand’s vision and mission
- One geared more for storytelling than for hard sells and product details
- Knows how to adapt stories to your brand personality and messages.
- Content that can help brand seem more authoritative.
- Creating a halo effect around your brand
- Mix the rational and the emotional in very structured ways
- Understand their audience "buyer persona."
- Craft a snappy title (ocean in a cup)
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Must master different writing styles.
- Skilled at longer-form pieces, High-volume, short, awareness-level content
- Skilled at condensing ideas down into short, powerful messages, like online advertising, landing pages.
- Jacks-of-all trades: Web Copy, Product description, Web banner ads, Landing pages, Blogging, Article writing, Ad copy, Email campaigns, Newsletter, Social media Specialist
- Calls to action: Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Knows how to create engaging CTAs which provoke users to respond willingly
- Competitive content audit
- Understands eCommerce, SEO, HTML, CSS and WordPress.
- SEO copywriters know how to integrate target keywords and phrases into web copy to maximize organic search benefit and avoid penalties.
- Help your website rank better organically in search results to get you more traffic.
- Understand how to write social content in ways that spur conversation and interaction
- Know how and when to use hashtags, links, questions, polls, provocative statements and much more
- Guides, How-to’s, FAQs, Instructions, Manuals, Other helpful technical content
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Tend to be analytically minded
- Keep It Optimized and Simple
- Being unique is a mandatory quality
Good language skills consist of: