Job Summary and Scope:
The Head of Product/Technology’s lead role is to assure the successful execution of the company’s business mission through development and deployment of the company’s web presence. This requires envisioning the company’s service offerings as a web-based business, leading implementation of web applications, and planning for risk and growth.
To lead the business on its technology platforms from all prospective including but not limited to,
- Software development – commercial market focused solutions,
- Product effectiveness as solution against market expectations and market competition,
- Product Enhancement: Upgrading the product with its sales cycle to keep product offering competitive and to generate more market penetration ultimately impacting revenue stream of the business.
- Conceiving, planning, designing and implementing the overall all polices and plan from product business requirement documents to architect to final finished product, upgrade and cyber security, Security to back up.
- To provide overall all services for IT related business area and maintain record keeping and business and solution proposal development
Product Strategy Development and Planning Implementation
In close collaboration with the Country Head, PMO & CEO,
Strategy & Planning
- partnership with the company’s Country Head & CEO, identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services as a web-based business, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company’s services.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all web-based services.
- Product development strategies within commercial prospective: Complete understanding of market audience’s need within commercial domain and offer solution through technology in a comprehensive well defied use to sue tools.
- Conducting market surveys, attending client business meetings, group presentations in order to fully understand the product shortfalls against target market expectations, to further prepare solution amendment proposals for software development team to bring those challenges as effective solutions. Constant relationship building with development team in order to understand the product development, to provide feedback. Test the final product, further audit the quality of codes and data mechanism.
In close collaboration with the CFO and Country Head,
- Ensure effective implementation of technology dept. and compliance with its financial plan.
- In Close collaboration with CFO, Oversee the development & implementation of annual technology budgets, Negotiate with vendors, service providers for business related to tech
- Ensure that adequate internal control mechanisms are in place to control technology laps.
- Oversee annual and project-specific audit processes within the Country Programme
Management and Organizational Development:
- Provide leadership support to technology team and promote best practices.
- Coordinate regular reviews and update of tech teams resources policies and procedures for the business and ensure compliance with the business startup strategy.
- Oversee adequate implementation of the performance of technology system including performance objectives and planning, review, appraisal and staff development
- Coordinate the development of a staff development plan in line with strategic directions of Hundred Alpha for the country business plan for technology segment.
- Provide Coaching and Counseling advice to staff when necessary and lead initiatives to develop staff capacity. Recruit best talent in this market for technology segment.
- Ensure that the country senior management team is effective, mutually supporting and sufficiently involved in decision making.