Last Date to Apply: 22nd Feb 2019
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 90 days in the job will look like?
Within 30 days you will:
- Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products.
- Meet relevant stakeholders for our team.
- Develop understanding of existing P&O Structure.
· Ensure self-learning and development to remain aligned with the New Culture and Jazz First Mindset.
· Responsible to maintain pleasant and healthy office atmosphere through effective hygiene management.
· Coordinate with internal stakeholders for the smooth execution of events / initiatives on and off the facilities as per business requirement.
· Monitor safety standards and maintenance of office premises in line with HSE and local regulatory requirements.
· Coordinate closely with the cross regional peers to bring standardization of services.
· Responsible for efficient handling of all supplies and resources.
Within 60 days, you will:
· Liaise with functional and operational managers to ensure that office administration policies, programs and activities are appropriate for their current and future business needs.
· Plan, prioritize and manage maintenance activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities and systems to minimize disruption to business activities by using the organization resources effectively.
· Responsible for smooth execution of regional facilities operations while ensuring business requirements are met effectively and on a timely fashion.
· Conduct daily visits of offices to ensure cleaning & hygiene standards are maintained.
· Ordering of supplies for the region, ensure quality product is delivered and regularly monitor the consumption to ensure seamless availability.
· Monitoring of month wise supplies budget. Applying efficient controls while ensuring customers are not impacted.
· Maintains effective business relationship with the on-boarded vendors with respect to service delivery and contract compliance.
· Liaison with SCM department for vendor on-boarding and contract execution.
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
- Live by values and code of conduct of the organization and ensure to cascade within and cross functional teams.
· Provide budget related inputs for every budgeting and forecasting cycle.
· Come up with innovative ideas to automate and digitize current administration processes.
· Conduct hygiene and technical training for office support staff.
· Assure operational excellence within the allocated budget and strive for cost optimization.
· Ensures availability and dissemination of office supplies on a timely manner.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has experience of approx 4-6 years in facilities management within a multinational or hospitality (hotel industry) and managing all administration related activities that includes but not limited to managing house keeping, supplies, internal & external company events, kitchen services, courier & stationery distribution at regional offices, etc.
A brief about your team:
This role would be leading the administration facilities management team, who will ensure timely implementation of organizational initiatives assigned from time to time. The role is expected to go extra mile in identifying and achieving operational excellence initiatives in line with applicable policies and compliance charter. The position is expected to come up with an increased focus on innovation while automating and digitizing the current processes.
The structure of the team you will join is:
You will be reporting into Manager Facilities. You will be part of a 7-member team.
Essential Skills must haves :
· Conflict management
· Problem solving and support in decision making
· Team work and collaboration
· Negotiation support
· Planning and organizing
· Relationship management
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More