Application Deadline: 20th March 2018
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
· Meet with the Customer Experience team to understand the strategy of the function in line with Organization strategy and company road map. Have meetings, with members of other teams to understand how each function at Jazz contributes to the overall success.
· Understand the functionality of Automation Team and how your role fits into the overall strategy and function. You will understand Business SOPs & processes, who are the stake holders, Get aligned to the ongoing tasks, projects and deliverables.
· Develop in-depth understanding of Jazz philosophy and frameworks
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Conduct deep dive analysis of customer pain points and reasons for customer contact over the helpline
· Ensure customer empowerment via self-service tools & alternative modes including promotional IVR, USSD SMS power menu etc.
· Provide backend support for streamlining existing processes and recommend changes to promote automation
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Increase in self-care penetration of IVR USSD, SMS & Web
· Initiatives for call reduction WEB
· Increase customer satisfaction
· Facilitate Team lead in projects
· Self-care application health check IVR, USSD, SMS etc
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz business is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid. With your role we will have detail business analysis and insights of Customer Experience functioning in order to achieve the division and overall organization objectives.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone with
· Knowledge of IVRs, USSD Platforms and other digital channels
· Contact rate Reduction approach for call centre.
· Strong follow-up skills
A bit about us:
A brief about your department:
Automation and Reporting Department is part of the Customer Experience Team and is responsible to promote usage of self-care options for customers which help to reduce contact center interactions for better customer experience.
The structure of the team you will join is:
You will be reporting to the Expert Automation and will be based in Lahore. You will have peers who will be handling different areas of automation related projects.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Maximum utilization of Self-service channels.
· POC for all Customer care projects
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team:
You will coordinate with all departments like IT, Marketing, Customer experience internal departments and other stakeholders in order to increase operational efficiency by synchronizing & streamlining processes
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
A collaborative effort will result in maximum automation which will lead towards the transformation journey at Jazz while providing high level customer experience.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
· Ongoing reduction in call influx
· Customer empowerment via self-service tools & alternative modes including promotional IVR, USSD power menu etc.
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
· Knowledge of self-care channels.
· Initiatives to improve customer experience.
· Handled or participated in Projects
Essential skills must have:
· Profound analytical and decision making skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest b ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest b ...Read More