Deadline: 20th June, 2018
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz has a set of very strong organisational values; it expects its employees to build a unique culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development. The values all Jazz employees exhibit and expected to practice are being entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, customer obsessed and truthful.
Our team & you
We are a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success and to continue and change the lives of our 55+ million customers.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
- Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where the candidate will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
· Meet relevant stakeholders and teams handling various business streams such as Pricing, Data & Devices, VAS, Market Research, Segments, Regional Business Units, Commercial Planning, Sourcing and Finance etc.
· Develop understanding of the Jazz brand, its philosophy, brand strategy and creative direction
· Develop understanding of various systems and process that will play an active role in day to day activities like company policies, financial & compliance procedures and so on
· Build a steady working relationship with the creative agency
· Review of all systems and processes for the Brands Unit
- Within 60 days, you will:
· Establish good relationship with relevant stakeholders e.g. Ops, Media and Digital units
· Develop thorough consumer/industry understanding & help generate ideas that further build operational efficiencies in line with strategic growth plan
· Liaison with various business teams to fulfil their operational needs
· Work with relevant agencies and partners to develop, analyse, review and recommend solutions, which matches the business needs, & deliver on requirements.
· Gain in-depth understanding of the competitors’ strategy & working and proactively propose counter measures
· Recommendations on any changes to the systems and processes related to the unit and implementation initiation of the approved processes
- Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Development and delivery of Annual Brand Plan from various business information sources (Business Intelligence Reports, Brand Health Trackers, Traffic, ARPU & churn figures) propose action items aimed at both long & short term objectives
· Steer the external partners of the function in-line with the aligned strategy and execution
· Pro-actively propose and ensure delivery of creatives for execution across all mediums
Manage Brand Budget
Closely monitor the successful ideas in the regional/global Telecom markets and evaluate them for local implementation
Key Expectations from the Role/Candidate
The role of the Brand Manager is to focus on the strategy and execution of the Jazz Brand, taking it to the next level in the right direction. The Brand Manager is expected to:
· The ability to analyse market data, and an understanding of data, metrics, analysis and reporting.
· Understand the business needs and be able to strategize and recommend the right mix of all touchpoints according to the requirements from campaign to campaign.
· Manage the various requirements based on short and long-term strategies.
· Have a good understanding of their audience and customers and have strong creative, analytical and organization skills.
· Build good working relationships with internal and external stake holders, ensuring timely and prompt completion of various tasks from campaign execution to closure of all financials relating to those executions
· Analyse various campaigns carried out and provides active monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on the status of initiatives, program ROI, competition monitoring etc.
· Be agile and responsive to the dynamic world of the telco industry.
· The position of the brand manager also needs to be collaborative and, as such, the occupier of this position has to work closely with all relevant stakeholders.
· Ensure performance targets of internal teams and external partners and budgets are on track while also ensuring the fulfilment of scope of work and vendor payments stay on track and are accurate.
· Work closely with sourcing and finance partners to assure budget availability and tracking along with developing and executing agreements.
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were and still are the market leaders with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has a good understanding of how brands work, and how to take it forward in line with business objectives. The candidate should be able to bring fresh ideas and have a hunger to deliver challenging projects.Able to learn quickly, good and giving ideas, which connect with the customers of the brand Jazz. The ideal candidate exhibits integrity, is a good leader who inspires others specially the direct team, is able to develop and harness relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Challenges the status quo and brings innovation on the table.
A bit about us:
Brands is the driving function of the Marketing Communication team within the Marketing Department of Commercial Division. The team is responsible to define and execute the Brand Strategy of the organization across all touchpoints.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 19 member team (including the department head) with 04 sub teams
· You will be part of a 07 member sub-team reporting to the Head of Brands
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· To ensure Jazz brand team delivers on business priorities and contributes towards the bottom line
· Drive the area with innovation to provide integration between various marketing touchpoints
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Ability to build strong relationships with External Teams: Creative agencies, Business Partners etc.
Ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams: Brands,Media, Brands, Digital. Finance, Marketing, Sales, PR/CSR, Procurement etc.
Strengthening of brand health, Sales and revenue are consequences of a good relationship with above-mentioned stakeholders.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
Strengthening the Jazz brand equity and driving business
Putting in place a robust strategy towards smooth execution of activation's
7+ years of experience graduate, which brings a fresh perspective to the area.
One must have technology the candidate should have.T
The candidate for this position must also be highly proficient in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel, which will be necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations.
· Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
· leadership and team skills
· Firm grip of business management, brand development and marketing communication tools and relevant frameworks
· High level of initiative and self-drive
· Strong negotiation skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
· Self-motivation and ability to inspire the team to be the same
· Ability to think creatively and strategically, have exceptional problem-solving skills, and have an ability to stay calm under stress and uncertainty inspiring the same within the team
· Be a strong team player with an ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization as well as externally.
· Must be an approachable and relatable person that junior team members of the Marketing Communications department will follow and who will organically earn the trust of the Head of Brands, key stakeholders, and external partners.
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More