Last Date to Apply: 10th February, 2020
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
To continue and change the lives of our 58 million + customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn about Jazz’s core values, business, and products
· Meet the relevant stakeholders concerning your team and role and focus on relationship building
· Develop understanding of your division, function, its structure, and your role
· Develop an understanding of the Jazz policies & processes
· Develop a thorough understanding of the Sourcing and Logistics processes
· Develop an understanding of the Oracle iSupplier module and Enterprise Business Suite
· Collaborate with End User Departments to understand requirements and discuss and enable solutions for their needs
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Obtains procurement requirements from different stakeholders;
· Analyze requests and collaborates with relevant stakeholders to devise relevant solutions/sourcing;
· Negotiate with vendors for procuring goods/ services as per received requirements;
· Foster healthy relationship with vendors and resolves any queries/issues within specified timelines;
· Collaborate with contract management team to finalize draft of legal contract with vendors;
· Liaison with VGSP to prepare PO’s and eventual sharing with Vendors
· Manage experiences at both ends i.e. candidates and hiring managers, to ensure customer-centricity continues to be a focus throughout the process
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
In addition to the above you will:
Develop a sourcing calendar in his/her domain;
A detailed view of Procurement Calendar in alignment with Budget forecast.
Develop Vendor Assessment and Scoring criteria
· Plan, develop, and execute the project (Complete RFP/Q Lifecycle)
· Preparation of complete commercial evaluation (TCO) and QES comprising of techno-commercial.
· BOQ Alignments against the Frame Agreements
· Prepare Bulk purchase agreements and maintain catalogue-based PO issuance.
· Price verifications and Negotiations.
· Preparing of Dashboard and KPi reporting on monthly basis
· Analytical and Modelling skills, Presentation. Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
Prepare a Negotiation Strategy for bids that fall under complex category
· Build a strong relationship with End User and be able to translate their requirements into procurement specific requirements.
· Conduct budget analysis with team and prepare reports inclusive of spending/saving, shares with management and explains rationale behind it.
· Thorough market research
· Preparing monthly and YTD spend & saving report.
A Bit About You:
We are looking for someone who has experience in sourcing, procurement, driving sourcing plans and achieving targets. The person should have strong communication skills and should be able to converse freely with internal and external stakeholders. Technical knowledge and experience in Mobile/Cellular Operator/Vendor work environment with expertise in RAN/Core/Transport Networks is a plus.
A Bit About Us:
SCM and Procurement unit is within the Finance Division. The department is responsible for the entire sourcing of local and global categories and managing logistics.
The structure of the team you will join is:
A ten (10) member team reporting to Stream Head of Direct Procurement. You will be part of a very highly skilled team which is fun loving and willing to learn new skills in order to adapt to Jazz digital ambitions. You would be adding value to Jazz in a team member role who would contribute with no people management responsibilities.
The three (03) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Conducting a transparent sourcing process for end user
· Achieving savings target as mentioned in the agreed tender mandate
· Become part of the Procurement transformational process to move from transactional to strategic procurement.
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
The candidate should have the ability to build strong relationships with internal teams including contract management, processes & policies and the VGSP team.
Externally, the candidate needs to coordinate with Vendors / Suppliers in terms of explaining the requirements, soliciting proposals and holding presentation sessions.
The three (03) specific tasks the team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
· Performing Sourcing as per Procurement Master Plan
· Achieving savings targets
· Modernizing way of work
The two (02) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
· Being part of a Sourcing team in a reputable organization the candidate must have good experience of Negotiating Contracts.
· Working in a Technology related role (preferably in a Mobile Operator / Vendor). With clear understanding of technology network elements and vendor market.
The two (02) technology tools the candidate needs to be comfortable with.
Internal stakeholder Management
Team Work, Collaboration and Problem Solving
Planning and Organizing
Knowledge and roadmaps of Technology Networks
Technology Procurement process knowledge
Vendor Market and Industry Knowledge
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More