Last Date to Apply: 7th August 2019
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn about Jazz’s core values, business, and products
· Develop understanding of your division, function, its structure, and your role within the microcosm.
· Meet with the relevant stakeholders, members of other teams to understand how each function at Jazz contributes to the overall success.
· Develop understanding of all the existing processes, policies, systems and strategy of these functions.
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Identify potential areas of improvement and recommend ways to revamp the processes based on customer experience
· Research, design, and develop processes to optimize customer journey
· Collect data for analysis to uncover areas for improvements and innovation
· Document current processes and define target business process models
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Analyse & optimize existing business processes to increase efficiency & reduce process related cost as well as good customer experience
· Support analysis and design of new services, products & business models under development
· Focus on efficient workflow in the business operations functions & achieve full digitalization
· Support integration of new product, service, system, process into the company
· Be responsible for creating and implementing quality assurance methods, such as inspecting and testing processes, products, and equipment
· Identifying exceptions and deviations, as well as management of these situations
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz business is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid. With your role we will work forward on the achievement of our digital transformation strategy focused on our core value: Customer Obsessed.
A bit about you:
· We are looking for someone who has recent experience of developing processes to improve customer journey
· The individual should have sound knowledge & experience in designing & executing processes and who can work in a team as well as independently.
· Knowledge of customer centric methodologies, digital channels and self-services
· Customer empowerment approach
· Expertise in process and policy documentation and visualization
A bit about us:
A brief about your department:
At Jazz, we are rapidly scaling our ability to live our value of being Customer Obsessed. Customer experience management team works to review, revamp and improvise customer related policies, processes and systems by implementing innovative ideas and simplified solutions. We are focusing on building effortless, intuitive and reliable experience for our customers at the conception/design stage of products and services, by anticipating our customer needs and possible pain points.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 17-member team (including the department head) with sub teams
· You will be part of a 5 members sub-team reporting to a manager
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Development, improvement and management of processes and policies
· Ensuring the compliance of the processes
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team:
You will coordinate with all departments like contact centre/VMT, customer care front-end channels, QA/QAT, IT, Product innovation, Marketing, Customer experience backend teams and other stakeholders in order to increase process efficiencies.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
A collaborative effort will result in process simplification which will lead towards the transformation journey at Jazz while providing high level customer experience.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
· Conducting root-cause analysis and addressing customer pain points
· Innovative solutions to improve customer experience
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
· Process Design/Management
· Customer Experience Journey
· Project Management
· Six sigma
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have:
· Microsoft Office
· MS Visio
Essential skills must have:
· Stakeholder Management
· Customer Centric
· Critical evaluation skills
· Analytical & Presentation Skills
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More