Last Date to Apply: 19th July 2019
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
· Meet with the Business & Service Division team to understand the strategy of the function in line with Organization strategy and company road map. Have meetings, with members of other teams to understand how each function at Jazz contributes to the overall success.
· Understand the functionality of Automation & Business Analysis team and how your role fits into the overall strategy and function. You will understand Business SOPs & processes, who are the stake holders, Get aligned to the ongoing tasks, projects and deliverables.
· Develop in-depth understanding of Jazz philosophy and frameworks
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Identify potential areas for automation; project scope of work and associated timelines; implementation of detailed automation project plan, design, charter and associated project documents based upon the feedback received from various departments.
· Ensue customer empowerment via self-service tools & alternative modes including promotional IVR, USSD SMS power menu etc.
· Recommends changes in automated/ manual process based on user/personal feedback
· Grab the knowledge of ongoing project like Chatbot, Robotic Process Automation & Digital KIOSKs etc.
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Increase in self-care penetration of IVR USSD, SMS, Web & App.
· Initiatives for call reduction
· Increase customer satisfaction
· Launch of new digital channels like Chat-bot, Voice-Bot smart IVR, KIOSK, RPA etc.
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz business is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid. With your role we will work forward on the achievement of our digital transformation strategy.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone with
· Knowledge of IVRs, USSD Platforms and other digital channels
· Contact rate Reduction approach for call centre.
· Expertise in digital domain with project like Chatbots, Robotics, Digital KIOSK.
A bit about us:
A brief about your department:
Automation Team is part of commercial experience and is responsible to promote usage of self-care options to customers which help to reduce contact center interactions and improve customer experience. Furthermore, the team is also responsible to bring digitalization into customer through Chatbots, Robotics, KIOSK & Voice IVR projects. This team is also the POC for customer care domain to interact with technical teams on development projects.
The structure of the team you will join is:
You will be reporting to the Manager Automation and will be based in Islamabad. You will have peers who will be handling different areas of Automation.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Maximum utilization of Self-service channels.
· Project management: Chatbot, RPA & KIOSKs & development initiatives in customer care.
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team:
You will coordinate with all departments like IT, Product innovation, Marketing, Customer experience departments and other stakeholders in order to increase operational efficiencies.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
A collaborative effort will result in maximum automation which will lead towards the transformation journey at Jazz while providing high level customer experience.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
· Call deflection strategy to self-care channels
· New digital initiatives.
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
· Knowledge of self-care channels.
· Project management.
· Digital transformation for customer care.
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have:
· Non-technical position
Essential skills must have:
· Profound analytical and decision making skills
· AI & Machine learning
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More