Grade : L2
Last date to apply: 26th April 2019
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz has a set of very strong organisational values, it expects its employees to build a unique culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development. The values all Jazz employees exhibit and expected to practice are being entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, customer obsessed and truthful.
Our team & you
We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success and to continue and change the lives of our 57+ million customers.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where the candidate will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
· Meet relevant stakeholders and teams handling various business streams such as Pricing, Voice/VAS/Data, Market research, MFS, Digital channels etc.
· Develop understanding of the Jazz brand, its philosophy, brand strategy and creative direction
· Develop understanding of PO/PR process and contract management
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Establish good relationship with relevant stakeholders, primarily the digital media and creative
· Develop thorough consumer/industry understanding & help generate ideas that further build operational efficiencies in line with strategic growth plan
· Liaison with various business teams (Data, VAS, Voice, Mobile Financial Services) to fulfil their operational needs.
· Work with agencies to develop, analyze, review and recommend solutions, which match the business needs, & deliver on requirements.
· Gain deep understanding of the competitors strategy & working and proactively propose counter measures
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Devise integrated digital strategies for the company and all its brands
· Ensure all on-going developments, enhancements and management of the company’s digital assets are in line with the latest trends and best practices
· Be able to understand the utilization of digital techniques and tools including but not limited to social listening, Google analytics, Google Adwords, SEO, PPC etc
· Oversee and regularly update the overall social media strategy as well as the content strategy for the company and its brands
· Assist in managing on-going online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness or in achieving its set objectives
· Coordinate with the digital agencies in aligning and improving the company’s digital assets and keeping it up to date as per the latest trends and best practices
· Stay up to date with the latest technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
· Manage digital marketing budget
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz is a huge success story in terms of digital transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins. With the introduction of Super 4G, Jazz leaps ahead its competition in the data space too.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has already delivered on challenging projects and has taken end-to-end responsibility from planning to execution within a digital marketing role. Prior experience of developing and managing digital communication strategies and digital media campaigns will be preferred.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to develop effective business ideas and convert them into tangible results to grow brand equity and business as well. The individual should have sound digital marketing sensibilities, product understanding, project management, working with vendors and relationship management skills; these skills are the cornerstone for this job role.
A bit about us:
Digital Marketing is part of the Marketing communication function within Marketing. The team is responsible to handle the entire brands portfolio and service the business streams through digital channels.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 21 member team (including the department head) with 03 sub teams
· You will be part of a 05 member sub-team reporting to the Head of Digital.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Maintain Jazz as the number one brand of the country while develop love for the brand
· To ensure Jazz digital marketing team delivers on business priorities and contributes towards digital as a revenue stream
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Ability to build strong relationships with External Teams: Creative, media, partners, brands and digital agencies.
Ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams: Finance, Marketing, Sales, PR/CSR, Procurement etc.
Strengthening of brand health, Sales and revenue are consequences of a good relationship with above-mentioned stakeholders.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
Strengthening the Jazz brand equity on digital platforms and driving business
Putting in place a robust digital strategy towards smooth execution of planned launches
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Digital Media including understanding of paid, owned and earned
Designing and implementing digital strategies
One must have technology the candidate should have.
Understanding and use of dashboards including Facebook Ads/Business Manager, Google AdWords
Essential skills must have:
· Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
· Should be able to demonstrate leadership and team skills
· Firm grip of business management, brand development and marketing communication tools and relevant frameworks
· High level of initiative and self-drive
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Excellent project management skills.
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More