Last date to apply: 3rd December
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
· Meet with the Digital team to understand the strategy of the function in line with company strategy and road map.
· Get first-hand information about the unit and domain as a whole.
· Understand the function of Digital division and how your role fits into the overall strategy and function
Within 60 days, you will:
• Manage Jazz Digital existing products lifecycle from ideation to feature roll out and testing.
• Be aware of telco offerings and services, and understand the needs of a telco/digital user in order to deliver affective solutions
• Understand the overall strategic and competitive position to deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
• Work on the Jazz Agri-tech platform development project – from scoping to executive
• Select correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones
• Plan and formulate aspects of research and development proposals such as objective or purpose of the project, applications that can be utilized from findings, costs of project, and equipment and human resource requirements
• Own the design and execution of qualitative and quantitative user research efforts to identify user needs. Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
• Drive agile engineering teams to deliver high quality products.
• Supplement the product go-to-market plans. Ensuring a timely delivery of projects in collaboration with other departments
• Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
• Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
• Originate new products in concert with customer needs and business model - Identify, conceptualize and develop new products and any amendments/improvements to existing products
• Innovate to find new revenue streams in adjacent verticals such as Tourism, Health, Education & Cloud services
• Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
• Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
• Identify issues and any barriers within current working practices that might impact product delivery across the company
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid.
A bit about us:
The Digital Products team is part of the Digital & Strategy department at Jazz. The unit primarily looks at developing new digital products in order to fulfil the digital ambition of the company. The team works very closely with all internal and external stakeholders in order to devise the product development roadmap, plan local integrations, create value propositions, manage analytics and execute the growth strategy.
The structure of the team you will join is:
A five (5) member team where all BP’s report directly to Head of Digital Products & Solutions
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Build platforms and manage the end-to-end lifecycle
· Enable the organization with best in class product and engineering management capabilities
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will closely work with the all the Corporate functions specifically within the Digital, MFS, Technology, Segments, Business, Legal, Customer Care etc.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
· The interactions will result in effective execution of digital products frameworks and strategy.
· Better synergy with the various stakeholders in the organization.
· Digitalization & Automation
The three (04) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
· Experience developing digital products, technologies and platforms - Mobile (iOS & Android) & Web product development & integrations
· Managing product development using agile methodologies
· Experience with AI/ML technologies
· Experience in Agri-tech is a plus
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
· Cross-platform development & integrations for Web/Android/iOS
· UI/UX designing
Essential skills must have:
· Microsoft Powerpoint & Excel
· Software development - ReactNative, JSON, HTML5, Objective C, C#, Java, Xcode, Swift, Python, Ruby, MySQL, MariaDB
· Project Management – Scrum, Agile, PMP
· Deep Analytics
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More