As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
Within 30 days, you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
· Meet with the People & Organization team to understand the strategy of the function in line with Organization strategy and company road map. Have meetings, with members of other teams to understand how each function at Jazz contributes to the overall success
· Understand the function of Analytics in the People & Organization Division and how your role fits into the overall strategy and function
Within 60 days, you will:
· Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
· Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of human capital decisions and business strategies
· Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Coordinate with external consultants where required for deployment of data analytics models and initiatives.
· Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize human capital decisions and business outcomes.
· Coordinate with different functional teams with in the organization to implement models and monitor outcomes.
· Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze data model performance and data accuracy.
· Support the HR Leadership team to identify business challenges and use data analysis of existing processes to help influence changes to operations, process or programs.
The structure of the team you will join is:
A four (04) member’s team with no sub teams.
The main priority of the team as a whole are:
To provide an overall framework for rewards system & roadmap for HR analytics that are closely linked with business strategy, involving comprehensive, agile and flexible rewards to attract, engage, recognize and retain talent required for meeting business goals while enabling market competitiveness, internal equity and a performance driven culture, with predictive data modeling.
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
You will work with internal and external stakeholders including divisional/departmental heads, internal P&O team members, and all functions of the company for effective planning, development and roll out of the Total Rewards Initiatives.
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have:
· Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis etc.
· Experience in creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
· Experience in visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using advanced data tools
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have:
· Microsoft Office
· HR Systems
· Master’s in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
· Experience in using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
· Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawback
· Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
· A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More