Last Date to Apply: Wednesday, 16th October 2019
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
· Meet with the DFS teams to understand the strategy of the function in line with company strategy and road map.
· Get first-hand information about the unit and domain as a whole.
· Understand the function of DFS division and how your role fits into the overall strategy and function
Within 60 days, you will:
• Manage Jazzcash products –Product lifecycle from ideation to feature roll outs. Select correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones
• Plan and formulate aspects of research and development proposals such as objective or purpose of project, applications that can be utilized from findings, costs of project, and equipment and human resource requirements
• Own the design and execution of qualitative and quantitative user research efforts to identify user needs
• Manage diverse set of stake holders and lead cross functional teams responsible for end to end product deliveries
• Redesign our existing product offerings based upon experience challenging the conventional beliefs and help us design state of the art solutions with a focus on consumer health, wealth and happiness
• Gain awareness of DFS offerings and services and understand the needs of a telco/digital/ DFS user in order to deliver affective solutions
• Supplement the product go-to-market plans ensuring a timely delivery of projects in collaboration with other departments
• Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative digital products in the DFS domain
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
• To act as a PMO for Jazzcash tech and keep a track of ongoing project deliveries. This position will work closely with all work with different stake holders within DFS to manage the overall projects. This resource will be responsible for tracking all the activities including subtasks in tech, including the software engineering team and will be responsible for management reporting and dashboards.
• Engage with tech teams in identifying activities and subtasks and ensuring that the projects are delivered on time.
• Engage in collecting items for project forums and keeping a track of product back logs
• Work with project teams to manage end to end project delivery and develop project baseline reports
• Closely follow up with project teams for project baselines and raise alarms whenever the project is getting delayed or overshooting costs
• Engage with internal teams developing project dashboards.
• Engage with external stake holders to identify and develop project plans for deliveries
• Work with project teams for resource allocation for projects
• Ensure optimal use of resources, prepare and present resource usage reports
• Understand the overall strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
• Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
• Process develop and implementation for each product
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
• Originate new products in concert with customer needs and business model - Identify, conceptualize and develop new products and any amendments/improvements to existing products
• Establish shared vision across the team by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
• Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
• Analyze data / market trends and identify solutions to support product development
• Work collaboratively with the external and internal stakeholders, assisting and troubleshooting to ensure that products are competitive and marketable
• Drive agile engineering teams to deliver high quality products.
• Conducting RFQ’s / RFI’s to engage internal and external stake holders.
• Identify issues and any barriers within current working practices that might impact product delivery across the company
• Working with product teams to devise product roadmaps and schedule deliveries
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazzcash is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid.
A bit about us:
The Product Design team is part of the DFS department at Jazz. The unit primarily looks at developing new financial products in order to fulfil the digital ambition of the company. The team works very closely with all internal and external stakeholders in order to devise the product development roadmap, plan local integrations, create value propositions, manage analytics and execute the growth strategy.
The structure of the team you will join is:
A six (6) member team where all team members report directly to Head of Product Design
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Managing the end-to-end DFS product lifecycle
· Develop and deploy new digital channels through web/mobile platforms
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will closely with the all the Corporate functions specifically within the DFS, Technology, Segments, & Customer Care
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
The interactions will result in effective execution of digital products frameworks and strategy.
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
· Experience in managing products, technologies and platforms - Mobile (iOS & Android) & Web product development & integrations
· Managing product development using agile methodologies
· Developed a digital product (mobile app or a web platform)
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
· Strong knowledge of cross-platform development & integrations for Web/Android/iOS
· Designing customer journeys
Essential skills must have: ·
- Software development - Experienced in JSON, HTML5, Objective C, C#, Java, Android SDK Developer Toolkit, iOS Xcode, Swift.
· Project Management
· Digital Analytics
· Database management
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More