As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team and You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
What’s in it for you?
Functional Project- Work with team of professionals applying academic knowledge to real world business projects.
Skills Based Training- Expand your capability and capacity to hone your skill set
Professional Development- You will get hands on experience through guidance and will be assessed by subject matter experts
Mentor-ship- Be matched with a Jazz professional to guide you through your experience
Fun- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers
Your JAZZ EXPERIENCE
- Plan, develop, and execute the project that you are assigned
- Prepare and present reports
- Attend team meetings
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas for the project
- Meet group of diversified professionals during your internship tenure which will allow you to build relationships
· Part/full qualified ACCA’s and Graduates in Finance (Accounting & Finance).
· Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
· Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
· Strong attention to detail.
. Experience conducting research.
· Very task-oriented.
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.