As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz has a set of very strong organisational values, it expects its employees to build a unique culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development. The values all Jazz employees exhibit and expected to practice are being entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, customer obsessed and truthful.
Our team & you
We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success and to continue and change the lives of our 52+ million customers.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where the candidate will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
· Meet internal relevant stakeholders and teams handling various business streams such as Sales and Distribution, Voice/VAS/Data, Market research, PR/CSR and many more.
· Meet the most important external stake holders absolutely critical to business and brand performance such as the creative agency, media, out of home and digital agencies.
· Develop understanding of the Jazz brand, its philosophy, brand strategy and creative direction
· Align expectations and business objectives with immediate line manager
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Establish good relationship with relevant stakeholders and commence a working relationship in the light of understood business objectives and strategy during the previous month
· Develop thorough consumer/industry understanding & help generate ideas that further build brand credentials in line with strategic growth plans
· Gain deep understanding of the competitors strategy and proactively propose counter measures
· Liaison with various business teams (Data, VAS, Voice, and Mobile Financial Services) to design & implement various offers that fuel brand growth.
· Direct the creative agency with formal briefs, guidelines and expectations to develop creative conceptualization which matches the business needs & deliver on requirements.
· Develop understanding of PO/PR process and contract management here at Jazz
· Understand the team dynamics, needs and set clear targets.
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Development and delivery of Annual Brand Plans
From various business information sources (Business Intelligence Reports, Brand Health Trackers, Traffic, ARPU & churn figures) propose action items aimed at both long & short term objectives
· Lead the process of developing Market Plans, Brand Strategies, Advertising/Communication for year 2018
· Strengthen the cricket association
· Development & Deployment, Brand Portfolio Analysis, Target Audience Profiling, Consumer Insight Generation etc.
· Lead and set direction for the external partners of the brand management function which include creative, media, activation and out of home agencies to ensure that all teams work in synergy
· Amplify and ensure delivery for the digital, sponsorship, partnership & media platforms resulting in brand growth via alternate media vehicles
· Managing Marketing Budgets
· Closely monitor the successful ideas in the regional/global telecom markets and evaluate them for local implementation.
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has already led the development of brands which essentially means, launching, re-positioning of brands, has history of delivering challenging projects and has taken end to end responsibility from planning to execution within a brand role.Prior experience of developing brand strategies, rolling out 360 degree marketing campaigns is an absolute requirement.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to develop brand and business ideas and convert them into tangible results to grow brand equity and business as well. The individual should have sound advertising sensibilities, product understanding, project management and relationship management skills; these skills are the cornerstone for this job role.
Building a strong team, nurturing them and developing them into top professionals is a skill that is essential for this role and a candidate with such history will be preferred.
A bit about us:
Brand team is part of the Marketing communication function within Marketing. The team is responsible to handle the entire brands portfolio and service the business streams
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 17 member team (including the department head) with 04 sub teams
· You will lead a team with 3 resources reporting directly to you
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Maintain Jazz as the number one brand of the country while developing love for the brand
· To ensure Jazz brand delivers on business priorities and contributes towards the bottom line
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Ability to build strong relationships with External Teams: Creative, media, out of home and digital agencies. The top tier directors and producers in the advertising industry, social media content developers etc.
Ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams: Finance, Marketing, Sales, PR/CSR, procurement etc.
Strengthening of brand health, Sales and revenue are consequences of a good relationship with above mentioned stakeholders.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
Strengthening the Jazz brand equity and driving business
Consolidate the end state towards Jazz-Warid merged entity
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Ability to lead the team towards the organization’s vision
Was able to generate love for the brand among the target audience
Experienced in developing a world class brand function and team to perform under a highly competitive business environment
One must have technology the candidate should have.T
Microsoft Office is an absolute requirement
Essential skills must have:
· Knowledge of a marketing mix including ATL, BTL, digital and social media. Proven experience of delivering campaigns
· Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
· Should be able to demonstrate leadership and team skills
· Firm grip of business management, brand development and marketing communication tools and relevant frameworks
· Strong knowledge of film production, TVC making and creative concept execution
· High level of initiative and self-drive
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More