Last Date to Apply: 15th August 2018
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
- attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn about Jazz’s core values, business, and products.
- meet your line manager and other team members to understand the work culture at Jazz.
- grow an understanding of how you fit into your team, your tasks and how you will carry them out.
- visit and familiarize with the market area that will be assigned to you which includes shadowing experienced peers.
-Within 60 days, you will:
- start performing your daily tasks as per the requirement of your job.
- perform daily market visits to retail shops of your designated area to ensure expected performance.
- grasp deep knowledge of your work and how it contributes to the overall success of the company.
- coordinate with different stakeholders in your daily line of work.
- building contacts and understanding how to get the work done smoothly and efficiently.
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
- take full ownership of the tasks that have been assigned to you.
- be expected to develop healthy relations with the retailers of your market.
- continuously review and bring improvements in KPIs assigned to you.
- be proactive and creative by bringing forward new ideas and processes for the betterment of your whole team.
A bit about you:
We are looking for a person who has excellent communications and persuasion skills. Someone who does not shy away from challenging tasks, someone who works bests under pressure and within deadlines.
Resilience, professionalism, maturity, responsibility are some of the other qualities that we expect from you.
A bit about us:
In MFS Sales team, we work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve regional sales targets and resolve issues that occur on daily basis which results in growth of JazzCash business.
The structure of the team you will join is:
Your team is a sub part of the Regional Operating model lead by the Regional Business Head. This position reports to the Area Manager who leads a team of motivated SDSs and BDOs with no sub teams.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
Achievement of monthly KPI targets such as Remittances, Cash in etc.
Increased penetration of jazz cash business in the assigned areas
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work in continuous collaboration with internal stakeholders like MFS Executives, MFS Regional Coordinators and external stakeholders such as franchisee staff and retailers.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Complete cooperative efforts of these teams will result in smooth processes and problem solving which would immensely help in achieve the KPIs set by the company.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
- Successful transformation from USSD system to BVS, deployment and activation of bio-metric devices.
- On site mobile wallet activation for the public sector organizations
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Telecom industry experience
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
Familiarity with the Biometric Devices.
Essential skills must have
Excellent communications and persuasion skills.
Proactive in solving day-to-day problems.
Result driven approach towards daily tasks.
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.