As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
- go through the company’s on boarding process which includes orientation program.
- meet your line manager and the team members working with you to understand the work culture at Jazz.
- grow an understanding of how you fit into the Regional Operating Model, your tasks and how you will carry them out.
- visit and familiarize with the franchise market area that will be assigned to you along with your team which includes meeting franchise owners and staff.
-Within 60 days, you will:
- grasp deep knowledge of your work and how it contributes to the overall success of the company.
- building contacts and establishing understanding on how to get the work done smoothly and efficiently.
- take ownership of issues and ensure escalation at the appropriate forums for improved efficiency.
- ensure Market Visits and Jazz Cash Retailer Query Resolution.
- take responsibility of grooming the franchise staff, MFS BDOs and polishing their upselling skills
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
- take full ownership of the tasks that have been assigned to your team
- development of healthy relations with the franchise owners, DOs and MFS BDOs of your area.
- continuous improvements in KPIs and sales targets assigned to you
- be proactive and creative by bringing forward new ideas and processes for the betterment of your whole team.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has already delivered on challenging projects with grip on MFS Business and hands on experience in market development.
We are looking for someone who has good communication skills to be able to advocate/defend the Product Org’s views of what is right with professionalism, maturity, and a balanced, holistic view of any competing viewpointsResilience, professionalism, maturity, responsibility are some of the other qualities that we expect from you.
A bit about us:
We work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve regional sales targets and resolve issues that occur on daily basis which results in the growth of MFS Sales.
The structure of the team you will join is:
Your team is a sub part of the Regional Operating model lead by the Regional Business Head. This position reports to the Regional Sales Head of the Central 6 region.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
Achievement of monthly KPI targets such as DR Sending, Cash In, Mobile wallet, Corporate Payments, Utilities Bill Payments, Loan Repayment and Retailer Onboarding.
Increased penetration of overall business in the assigned areas
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work in continuous collaboration with internal stakeholders like other MFS Executives, Business Development Officers, Area Sales Managers and external stakeholders such as Franchise Owners, Staff and Distribution Officers.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Complete cooperative efforts of these teams will result in smooth processes and problem solving which would immensely help in achieve the KPIs set by the company.
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Telecom industry experience
Solid communication skills
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
Familiarity with the CRM and MFS dynamics
Essential skills must have
Customer centricity to identify and address leadership development gaps
Innovative thinking and solution orientation to craft leadership development solutions in line with our philosophy, competencies and expectations from leaders
Communication and presentations skills to make solutions/ideas understandable for respective audience segments
Drive for results to own initiatives and continuously evolve in line with analysis and feedback
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.