Last Date to Apply: 11th June 2018
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers, we’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
Within 30 days you will:
· Go through the company’s on boarding process which includes orientation program.
· Meet your line manager and the team members working with you to understand the work culture at Jazz.
· Grow an understanding of how you fit into the Regional Trade/ Sales & Distribution model, your key tasks and how you will carry them out.
· Visit and get familiarize with the Franchise, Business Centres, Vendor offices and Retail market in your concerned region.
· Competition monitoring, provide daily/weekly update on competition on ground activities, channel promotions and visibility drives in the region.
· To Support regional sales teams on the execution of direct/indirect sales activities.
· designing/managing retailer outreach programs executing on ground trade events.
Within 60 days, you will:
· Grasp deep knowledge of your work and how it contributes to the overall success of the company.
· Building organizational contacts and understanding how to get the work done smoothly and efficiently.
· Take ownership of their issues and ensure escalation at the appropriate forums for improved efficiency.
· To benchmark vendors on regular basis while ensuring we are working with best industry resources. To keep strong follow up on job deliveries and execution quality.
· To plan, manage and execute retail visibility drives via efficient in-store/ out-of-store branding mediums to maintain strong top of mind recall in the region.
· To plan and execute Regional Trade Marketing and Merchandising strategy with right product/channel mix to help and support regional sales team in new product offers/ campaign management.
· Manage Retail Taxes through coordination with concerned TMA/authorities.
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Take full ownership of the tasks that have been assigned to your team
· Be expected to develop healthy relations with the franchise owner and DOs of your area.
· Continuous improvements in KPIs assigned to you
· Be proactive and creative by bringing forward new ideas and processes for the betterment of your whole team.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has delivered tangible results through Trade Marketing Activities while supporting regional sales team resulting in achieving their monthly targets. We are looking for someone who has good communication skills and is able to advocate/defend his point of view regarding what is right with professionalism, maturity, and a balanced, holistic view of any competing viewpoints. Resilience, professionalism, maturity, responsibility are some of the other qualities that we expect from you.
A bit about us:
We work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve regional sales targets and resolve issues that occur on daily basis which results in growth of Prepaid and MFS sales in the region.
The structure of the team you will join is:
Your team is a sub part of the Regional Operating model lead by the Regional Business Head and this position reports to the Head of Business Support. This position is based in Islamabad Regional Office and will look after our North-1 region.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
Ensuring On-ground Visibility at Retail, Franchise, Business Centers, Highways and other high traffic locations through various mediums. Proving the required trade marking tools required by Regional Sales team.
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work in continuous collaboration with internal stakeholders like Trade Marketing Coordinators, Regional Directors, Commercial planning, Area Sales Managers, SDS, DO’s, Merchandising Team and external stakeholders such as Franchise Owners, Staff, Distribution Officers, Vendors and retailers.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Complete cooperative efforts of these teams will result in smooth processes and problem solving which would immensely help in achieve the KPIs set by the company.
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Telecom industry experience
Trade marketing experience
Solid communication, vendor management and negotiation skills
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
Knowledge in terms of Visibility and Printing materials
Knowledge for new telecom products and offers in the Market
Essential skills must have
Innovative thinking and solution orientation to craft leadership development solutions in line with our philosophy, competencies and expectations from leaders
Communication and presentations skills to make solutions/ideas understandable for respective audience segments
Drive for results to own initiatives and continuously evolve in line with analysis and feedback
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More