Application Deadline: 15th October 2018
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
- attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn about Jazz’s core values, business, and products
- meet your line manager and the team members reporting to you to understand the work culture at Jazz.
- grow an understanding of how you fit into the Regional Operating Model, your tasks and how you will carry them out.
- develop an understanding of the market dynamics and familiarize yourself with retailers as well as franchise owners.
- visit the market daily to conduct spot checks/retail audits on stock availability
-Within 60 days, you will:
- grasp deep knowledge of your work and how it contributes to the overall success of the company.
- building contacts and understanding how to get the work done smoothly and efficiently.
- devise plans to increase the sales of handsets, wifi devices, remittances and postpaid numbers
- coordinate with the Commercial Planning and devise campaigns to increase penetration of Postpaid business in your region
- establish, develop and maintain distribution and retail network throughout the assigned region
- franchise business development as well as ensure expansion and increase in the current count of active outlets
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
- take full ownership of the tasks that have been assigned to you
- be expected to develop healthy relations with the retailers, franchise owners of your area.
- continuously review and bring improvements in KPIs assigned to you and your team
- be proactive and creative by bringing forward new ideas and processes for the betterment of your whole team.
- manage franchise and retail channel by motivating and counseling the concerned and explain the profitability model.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has already delivered on challenging projects and has taken end-to-end responsibility from planning to roll out followed by feedback. An individual who can work both remotely as well as under supervision to improve the effectiveness and penetration of the sales and distribution channel
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills to be able to advocate/defend his point of view even if it comes to conflict/disagreement with CEO—with professionalism, maturity, and a balanced, holistic view of any competing viewpoints. Resilience, professionalism, maturity, responsibility are some of the other qualities that we expect from you.
A bit about us:
We work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve regional sales targets and resolve issues that occur on daily basis which results in growth of Postpaid Sales and Franchise Business Development.
The structure of the team you will join is:
Your team is a sub part of the Regional Operating model lead by the Regional Business Head. This position reports to the Area Sales Manager who leads a team of two to three Sales & Distribution Supervisors with no sub teams.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
Achievement of monthly KPI targets such as Postpaid Sales, Remittances, Cash in, MNP etc.
Increased penetration of overall business in the assigned areas
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work in continuous collaboration with internal stakeholders like MFS Executives, MFS Regional Coordinators, Business Development Officers, Area Sales manager and external stakeholders such as franchisee staff and retailers.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Complete cooperative efforts of these teams will result in smooth processes and problem solving which would immensely help in achieve the KPIs set by the company.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
1. Meeting Assigned Targets
2. Strengthening Channel
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Telecom industry experience
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
Essential skills must have
Excellent communications and persuasion skills.
Proactive in solving day-to-day problems.
Result driven approach towards daily tasks.
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More