Last Date to Apply: Friday, 18th October 2019
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Within 30 days you will:
- Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products.
- Meet your line manager and the team members to understand the work culture at Jazz.
- Go through on job system trainings to understand day-to-day business operations.
- Meet your internal and external customers and stakeholders.
Within 60 days, you will:
- Building contacts and understanding how to get the work done smoothly and efficiently within and outside the function.
- Have good understanding of business processes, stakeholders requirements and hands on experience to perform desired job tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Well aware of the KPIs related to your work and their measurement methods.
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
- Take full ownership of the tasks that have been assigned to you.
- Be expected to develop healthy relations with the teams, customers.
- Continuously review and bring improvements in the areas of performance assigned to you.
- Be proactive and creative by bringing forward new ideas and processes for the betterment of your whole team.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who is a continuous performer, has already delivered on challenging projects and is able to take end-to-end responsibility of the tasks assigned. An individual who can work both remotely as well as under supervision to improve the effectiveness of the department.
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills to be able to advocate/defend his point of view with professionalism, maturity and can have holistic view of any competing viewpoints. Resilience, professionalism, maturity, responsibility, are some of the other qualities that we expect from you.
The structure of the team you will join is:
- A 07-member team (including the department head).
- You will be part of a 03 member sub-team reporting to a manager.
The 2 main priorities of the team as a whole are:
- To deliver on agreed SLA.
- Successful transition of business and continuity in excellent service provision going forward.
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with: functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration:
- External and internal suppliers.
- Treasury team.
- Accounts payable team.
- Jazz Logistics & SCM team.
List 2 examples of specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with the results:
- Timely submission of all verified documents to AP team for onward supplier payment.
- Cost verification of onshore documents.
Think about what the best candidate performance do in terms of quality, quantity, responsibility; try to quantify - for example:
- Receive cost statement and verify with respect to contract.
- Keeping check on clearance of shipment to get all the documents within SLA.
- Collection of treasury documents and verification.
- Receive alert of shipment clearance from vendors.
- Verification and submission of clearing & freight invoices along with supporting documents.
- Verification of cost statements submitted by vendors.
- Preparation of Payment Tracking Sheet .
- Cost rationalization in onshore invoices.
- Review of contracts and understanding of rates and penalty clauses.
List max 3 must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
- Imports process
- Supply chain
- Telecom industry experience
Must have technologies the candidate should have.
- Microsoft Office
- Oracle Purchasing module
Essential skills must have:
- Excellent communications and persuasion skills.
- Proactive in solving day-to-day problems.
- Result driven approach towards daily tasks.
- Microsoft Office
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More