As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz has a set of very strong organisational values, it expects its employees to build a unique culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development. The values all Jazz employees exhibit and expected to practice are being entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, customer obsessed and truthful.
Our team & you
We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success and to continue and change the lives of our 52+ million customers.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where the candidate will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products.
· Meet relevant stakeholders and teams handling various business streams such as RAN Planning, Optimization, NOC, Business Intelligence, etc.
· Develop understanding of the team contribution: KPI trend maintenance and user enablement.
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Develop thorough understanding of underlying Database structure and applications running on top.
· Develop and maintain Mobile Apps.
· Develop and maintain parsing of files to form raw structures in DB.
· Develop and maintain shell scripts for parsing and loading files.
· Maintain IBM reports and application containing active reports.
· Linux server installations and oracle installations and configuration.
· Develop thorough understanding of PL/SQL used to provide base to the reports and applications.
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Independently develop underlying database structure and applications running on top.
· Database management and administration in terms of retention and consistency.
· Mobile App development for live usage
· Scheduling of files required by different teams using IBM and FTP/SFTP.
· Development of IBM report both static and active as required and agreed with different teams.
· PL/SQL development for ad hoc queries and reports.
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has already delivered on challenging projects. And has taken end to end responsibility from analysing large amount of data to compressing it into actionable insights to presenting it in a structured manner.Prior understanding of IBM and PL/SQL will be preferred.
The individual should have sound analytical skills, excellent shell scripting and Linux server management, PL/SQL skills and effective communication skills; these skills are the cornerstone for this job role.
A bit about us:
QoS is the team enabling internal departments construct strategy - responsible for maintaining and providing KPI trends and analysis.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 14 member team (including the department head) with 02 sub teams.
· You will be part of a 04 member sub-team reporting to the head of QoS.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Preparing relevant data in a structured form to aid other internal departments.
· Enabling teams to extract data efficiently and providing deep dive.
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams: RAN Planning, Optimization, NOC, Business Intelligence.
Effective delivery of above mentioned tasks will be the result of better collaboration with internal stakeholders
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
Development and maintenance of Parameter Audit
Integration of all the domains into an application/frontend for cognos
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Strong PL/SQL ability
Mobile App Development
Ability to work independently
Ability to meet stringent timelines
One must have technology the candidate should have.T
Databases, PL/SQL, java scripting, .Net, Mobile App Development, oracle procedures and functions development, shell scripting.
Essential skills must have:
· Basic understanding of databases
· Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
· Should be able to demonstrate team skills
· High level of initiative and self-drive
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest b ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest b ...Read More