Application Deadline: 7th July 2019
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Introduction to Jazz
· Introduction to TECH and Jazz Business Teams
· Company/Department Hierarchy
· Jazz Products
· Introduction to Fiber Technology, Fiber architecture.
· Introduction to Wimax/Augere, Architecture overview.
· Introduction & Architecture overview of P2P & P2MP
· Introduction & Architecture overview of VSAT
· Introduction & Architecture overview of MW, IPLC & DPLC
· Introduction & Architecture overview of VoIP PRI Solution
· Introduction & Architecture overview of Collocation & DR & Web Hosting
· Introduction & Architecture overview of 3G
· CS Essential Tools (Applications)
· JAZZ Service Desk Ticket Handling
· Quality Ranking criteria
· Introduction of Reporting and analysis for customers
· Internal Reporting
· Jazz Business Infrastructure network devices and system devices
· Segment wise troubleshooting techniques
· MRTG Infrastructure/Client end understanding
· NMC Server introduction (IP Switch Whatsup GOLD)
· Vendor coordination
· Jazz Business SD Department Introduction
· Introduction to Change Management (Change Media)
· Introduction to Cacti
· Introduction to UFM
-Within 60 days, you will:
· MRTG Creation / Modification / Deletion.
· NMC Addition / Modification / Deletion.
· Extract data from NG and Service Desk to create Weekly and Monthly reports.
· Understanding of Penalty calculation.
· JAZZ Service Desk ticket creation and its monitoring
· Planned and emergency notifications understanding.
· Detailed understanding of vendor managed services like vedor fiber, interconnect fiber.
· Core and Access Network understanding
· Emailing ethics
· Follow up
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· MRTG Creation / Modification / Deletion and troubleshooting related issues.
· Creation of MRTG HTML pages for customers.
· Creation of graphs on Cacti
· NMC Addition / Modification / Deletion and reporting
· Creation of Weekly and Monthly reports.
· Creation of SLA reports for different customers
· On demand down time reports.
· Sending notifications to customers of planned and emergency activities
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone has prior experience in a customer services role and is technically savvy with solid convincing skills for providing online technical support. The applicant should be hands on with Microsoft Office and communicating through emails. Troubleshooting complaints using different tools. Creating trouble ticket and route to concerned teams, Follow-up for complaint resolution. Interdepartmental coordination
A bit about us:
A brief about your department:
Corporate support is providing online technical support to Nationwide Broadband Customers which we have provided Internet and data connectivity.
The structure of the team you will join is:
You will be reporting to the Team Lead Corporate Support and will be located in Lahore. You will have 12 to 15 peers who will be striving with you to facilitate our customer base.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
Holding highest possible quality standards for customer facilitation
Create a culture that supports the transformation agenda by embedding values’ based behaviors in our ways of work
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team:
You will work with internal and external stakeholders including departmental heads/manager, internal sales team and clients.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
A collaborative effort will result in capable and mature people leaders who drive the transformation journey at Jazz while caring for and growing their team members
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
Customer retention and churn management
Initiatives to improve customer experience and decrease average service time
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have:
Strong Analytical Skillset – Microsoft Excel
CCNA Basic Knowledge
Essential skills must have:
Entry level in Computer and Data Networks
Should have strong communication & analytical skills
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More