We are seeking a Project Coordinator for the Pakistan region to join our growing team. This person will be primarily responsible for effectively managing the day-to-day of our projects in the region, and coordinating all the activities and tasks associated with their successful completion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to collating information from various staff members within JCM and local partners on-the-ground and ensuring our project management software, budgets and gantt charts etc are current and accurate in addition to running the monthly project meetings to the investment committee.
The following duties would be required for the role of Project Coordinator:
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
· Project management experience ideally in renewable energy
· Highly personable, professional, detail-oriented & organized
· Strong written & verbal communication skills
· Strong leadership skills – ability to motivate different groups of people to fulfill their responsibilities
· Strong presentation skills
· Experience managing budgets, assisting with budget preparation and budgetary controls
· Experience working with large Institutions (Governments and/or public/private agencies)
· Strong knowledge of power-point, excel, word, Microsoft office, Gantt chart project management software and tools (knowledge of energy-related software such as PVsyst and 3tier is an asset).
· PMP (or working towards it), or Certified Associate in PM, Bachelor of Commerce or Engineering
· Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi Fluency
· May be a requirement to travel to project sites from time to time but main location is Karachi, Pakistan & language of business is English
JCM Power is a Canadian-based renewable energy company that develops and operates renewable energy projects in growth markets. JCM leverages its development expertise acquired through five years of development experience in Canada and over 70 projects, to emerging markets where the demand for renew ...Read More