One of our client in Jeddah, Pakistani National, and Doctor by profession is looking a self-motivated and energetic Female Teacher for his kids.
- Starting date: February/March 2019
- Kids are studying in Pakistan International School, English Section-Jeddah Rehab.
- Their ages are between 5 and 10 and have planned for homeschooling project.
- They are well disciplined and eager to learn.
- Citizen of Pakistan.
- Bachelor degree or higher in any field plus TEFL or similar from an accredited university or institute.
- Female teachers/candidates with A level can also apply.
- Age must be 35 or more as it is visa requirement.
- Teachers holding degree/certificate major in English will be preferred.
- Must speak English fluently with clear pronunciation.
- You are not allowed to work in schools.
- Minimum of three/four years' experience in respective subject teaching.
- All university certificates/Diploma must be received through a regular education on campus -
Remuneration Package: (in General)
- Free Single visa will be offered and it is ready in Lahore/Karachi/Islamabad.
- Salary depending upon teacher's education and experiences but minimum 3500 sar per month.
- 45 days paid vacation. (Normally vacation in KSA started from Ramadan to onwards)
- Standard furnished room with separate bathroom and kitchen equipped with essential arrangements.
- All major shopping plazas, grocery stores and book stores are closed to the residence.
- TV, desktop computer and Internet facilities will be provided.
- Yearly single Round-flight tickets provided to/from Pakistan.
- Medical insurance provided.
- Fridays and Saturdays are off days. However during weekdays lessons 6 hours maximum per day.r.