Looking for a Sr.Net developer with MVC experience to join an exciting team of developers. You will be responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, delivery, and support of both Web and Client Server Applications.
Manage the efficient and effective applications and tools consistent with established specifications and business requirements. Provides technical support for user issues; troubleshoots problems and takes corrective action on a timely, effective basis. Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environment and priorities. Motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion.
Should be able to mentor junior Developers and perform Team Lead responsibilities.
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent technical and communication skills.
- Responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing & implementation of software deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of the .NET Framework, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, C#.NET & MS SQL Server, .NET Core, Web Services, APIs
- Must possess strong Object-Oriented Programming & analytical skills.
- Highly productive and effective time management in meeting deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, highly motivated, passionate, team-player
- Good written and oral communications skills and ability to work with others in a fast paced environment in order to meet the deadlines
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and principles to perform assigned development tasks using established standards and procedures without any supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to successfully communicate and present ideas to colleagues, clients and senior management
- Experience working in Agile Scrum Project Management teams
- Design, develop, test and deploy custom web and mobile applications in a .NET environment
- Develop system architecture, design, and code in accordance with business requirements
- Help architect and design solutions, or act in a leadership position responsible for the productivity of the development team
- Help our team implement software development methodologies
- Produce applications that provide measurable business value