This position will support, coordinate and monitor full scope of human resources activities and services at our Lahore office. Specific responsibilities include HR reporting, recruitment, employee relations, inclusion & diversity, metrics and training and development
- Support with the implementation of strategic initiatives to build organizational capability by attracting, developing and retaining top talent for all jobs (office and service classifications).
- Work with managers, during recruitment process, to ensure job requisitions and employee announcements are created and communicated in a timely manner.
- Manage local time and attendance program for overtime and absences
- Provide reports for Payroll on a monthly basis.
- Support with the annual performance review and merit process for company employees by communicating with key internal stakeholders, training employees and managers and developing SMART goals, and monitoring completed reviews.
- Partner with Supervisors on skills matrix and cross training processes for all employees.
- Evaluate existing training programs and other key training initiatives and revise as necessary.
- Assist in understanding and applying Human Resources tools to improve organization performance through enhanced employee engagement and manager effectiveness while ensuring legal compliance.
- Support with employee investigations and provide recommendations for resolutions.
- Complete other HR administrative duties/projects as required.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we as individuals and as a company – are stronger.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a human resources position.
- Only candidates living within a 80 km range from our Lahore office will be considered for the role.
- Experience in a service and startup environment preferred.
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Results driven; Data-based decision making.
- Experience promoting human resources initiatives on social media accounts (i.e. LinkedIn).
- Ability to get results with a sense or urgency.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for innovation & continuous improvement, and willingness to challenge status quo.