Jhpiego is an international non-profit health organization affiliated with The Johns Hopkins University, USA. For more than 40 years and in over 150 countries, Jhpiego has worked to prevent the needless deaths of women and their families. Jhpiego is dedicated to improving the health of women and families in developing countries.
The program assistant will provide programmatic and administrative support to the ongoing projects in Pakistan
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with team, provincial leadership, other stakeholders and service providers to support project interventions.
- Facilitate team during trainings and other activities under project.Preparation of trainings and other activities as per standard protocols (training hall, practice stations, availability of material etc.).
- Coordinate with clinical sites and ensure clinical practice during trainings.
- Ensure and complete training requirements of the participants and documentation processes as per project need.
- Willingness to travel and conduct field visits as and when required.Any other task assigned by the Supervisor.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills;
- Qualified LHV/Nurse/Midwife or experience of working in similar capacity.
- At least 2–3 years of working experience.
- Good report writing skills.
- Good command in MS Office ( MS Word, Excel and Power point).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong English communications and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform.
- Excellent Computer skills including demonstrated hands on-experience with MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel.
- Demonstrated management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information tactfully required.
Note: The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
Jhpiego is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer