Full responsibility for sales quota with the assigned territory/Acquisition opportunities including forecasting and target performance achievement.
• Identify new business opportunities by initiating, developing or delivering unique solutions that result in improved outcomes for customer and Jinuosh.
• Promote and develop a keen understanding of the quality control products along with our related aftermarket support and services to the process control industries.
• Perform technical products sales presentations to all levels of customers including engineering, maintenance and procurement.
• Perform technical process engineering support to specify the correct solution for all of the client's applications.
• Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
• 2 – 5+ years sales experience, preferably in the quality control products.
• Bachelor’s degree
Preferred Experience / Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
• Selling experience to automotive and metal industries.