Key Skills: Angular, TypeScript, NestJS (NodeJS)
A successful candidate should have:
- Ability to think strategically about the product as well as technical challenges.
- Demonstrate a "dev-ops as culture" mindset.
- Desire to work in a team of high performers, who hold each other accountable to perform to their very best.
- Desire to work in a highly disciplined agile team, focused on continuous improvement.
- Architecting, developing, testing and deploying highly scalable distributed systems and data processes.
- Design and implement support tools for data processes
- Benchmark systems, analyze bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
- Re-use existing software development practices where possible for productivity but also introduce new trending industry practices and tools where appropriate.
- Design robust solutions to hard problems that also take into account scale, security, reliability, and cost.
- Deliver needed project functionality for specific deliverables but deliver in such a way that the value is useful to the organization in the long term.
- A full-stack developer will have experience with components at each layer of modern web applications. A modern full-stack web developer should have experience with many of the following languages, technologies, platforms, and frameworks.
- Must be an Angular Expert - Ideal candidate has multiple deployed applications using Angular, preferably Angular 5+